Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter
| category Mothers Day Quotes | No Comments
30 inspiring mothers day quotes from daughter
Mothers Day Quotes From Daughter : A MOM and Daughter relationship is Very special, especially when daughters become mothers themselves. Here are some quotes for Mother from daughter for mother’s day or any day.
- A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
- I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
- No matter your age, you always need your mom. (mothers day quotes)
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- Home is where your mom is. (mothers day quotes)
- I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
- The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry.
- Happiness is seeing your mother smile. mothers day quotes
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
- First my mother, forever my friend – mothers day quotes
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- Every day I become a bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be any prouder!
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
- Words cannot express the gratitude that you deserve for all that you have done for us throughout the years.
- One of the most important relationship we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. -Iyanla Vanzant
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend. mothers day quotes
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.(mothers day quotes)
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -Charley Benetto
- To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
- Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you.
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most. (mothers day quotes)
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -Washington Irving