Home » Mother's Day Messages » Happy Mothers Day Messages For Friends And Family
Happy Mothers Day Messages For Friends And Family
by admin | category Mother's Day Messages | No Comments
20 Happy Mothers Day Messages For Friends And Family
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day!
- … You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.Happy Mothers Day
- Wishing you a very special mother’s day. Thank you for always being there for me!Happy Mothers Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom I could ever have asked for Happy Mothers Day
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and you’re cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible .Happy Mothers Day
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.Happy Mothers Day
- Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.Happy Mothers Day
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers .Happy Mothers Day
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child!
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!